The 2017/18 academic year has been busy for the 1851 Trust. We have continued to build on the success of 2016/17 with our education and sailing programmes, using the inspiration of America’s Cup professional sailing to excite young people about science and engineering.
- 200% more students taught with STEM Crew
- 100% more teachers using STEM Crew
- 100% more Roadshows delivered
- 85,457 students took part in a STEM Crew session
- 10,773 hours of STEM education delivered by our Education Team
- 2,700 students engaged in the Tech Deck
- 1,099 students inspired at Roadshows
Our highlights from the last year are now available to download: 1851 Trust 2017-18 Highlights
We are looking ahead to 2019 as we continue to expand our programmes nationally, committed to inspiring young people about the potential of science and technology and about the many benefits of sailing regularly.
The 1851 Trust continues to seek opportunities to work with both delivery and funding partners. If you, or your business, would like to help us to inspire the next generation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org